Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Forgot to add

Here is what I want to do with a few extra computers I have --- of course if I can find my digi cam ill post pics

1- mp3 server and pic server to stream to htpc
2- htpc -- still in progress
3- weather server with data log -- also with aquarium server-- to be put in fish room also with cheap webcam
4- webserver standalone and/or security server
5- security server

I may be able to combine a few say the weather security and aquarium
and have the htpc and pic server as one where I can view pics and mp3 music on the a/v system in the living room

I have a few old laptops I what to get rolling but IL see how those work out but ill have to get a few parts for them the gateway may be a better choice for the weather station so I can save a little room but ill have to get the pc-card slot to work

might have a little time this weekend to work these out

DM

No comments: